Thursday, 4 March 2010

Revolt?REvolt??REVolt???REVO????REVOL?????REVOLT??????

Irrespective of my status of residence,it is possible for me to see the positives and negatives of a country I grew up in...I am stuck in traffic, I live in darkness and I have had to queue for fuel, I have even been subjected to not going to school because of strikes, I think I qualify as one who suffers the insecure state of my country.

And so when you do all this talking, who is listening exactly, fellow 'clown masses or the clown government'. Anywhich way no ones hears,clearly they don't care and your revolution will be futile... In military rule, who talked and lived it through. And upon all the talk, we got Obasanjo and a bunch of other military men, how was that progressive?We lie everyday about how we are now democratic therefore we deserve better, we are not. We are an oligarchy and that's all...

All I want to know, is will YOU be the revolutionary, will YOU DIE for YOUR cause, because let's face it, its not the talkers that die, its the doers. Will YOU do that?and will YOU take the jugdement of killing these clowns. That's why I say its easy to talk the talk, its harder to walk the walk and Nigeria is not at the point where talking the talk matters, its about walking infact jumping and the truth is, we as a people, see violence and we RUN, we KILL it because we are afraid(sensibly enough).

Sorry I am not a supporter of revolutions because its not the talkers or the privileged who suffer,it will be the masses you're fighting for who will. I support evolutions,no blood, just time consuming but eventually will happen. Your talk ain't gonna do much for an evolution especially when no one is listening and you are attacking!

Sorry about the epistle, but I am genuinely pissed off when Nigerians just quote out of theories that don't hold any water for our country. We are not a normal country contrary to popular belief therefore 'international relations' norms do not necessarily apply well to us.

3 comments:

  1. You're so right. I sometimes wonder if those who propose revolutions will stand at the front when the time comes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Myne!they never stand up themselves!!!

    ReplyDelete