
So this is a quick post! Hopefully it won't turn into another rant! Anyway I stumbled on a comment about how if a man tells you he is an ass or boobs man, he is shallow...I disagree...
Everyone has their specifications in life about certain things...and in the boy-girl relationship this applies to... Essentially I don't think you should take offence to knowing that you're not a certain person's specification(its easier said than done,but it's still done!!)
I have come to realize that looks or appearance in a way matter to some men more than others...I know a boy who only likes pretty girls(yeah I know its relative but their some girls that are pretty and you can't deny it unless you want to hate!!) and their mannerisms, character etc don't bother him much...so he'll go out with a dumb bimbo or a high-handed bitch as long as she's pretty...IS he shallow, maybe(that's me hating) but is he allowed to have specifications, HELL YES!!
All I am trying to say is that we all have specifications be it physical or internal(i.e. behavioural characteristics), its unfair to judge people just because their's lie in the physical most times!
Having said that, I will put some of my specifications down and I like to think I have a good mix...
1.Must be taller than me and I am not 5'2 or 5'5!!
2.Skinny but not thin or lanky, a built kinda slim...good body not necessarily gymed up and muscular(I find that unappealing-Tyson Beckford,eew)
3.Good features,eyes, cheeks,lips,eyebrows nails, feet,hands...I hate hate hate,ugly features...I'm not attracted to pretty boys unless they have the rest of my specifications...
4.Has an air of confidence bordering on arrogance
5. Witty and charming
6.Smells good..I once followed a boy round a club at 14 because I loved his perfume,he never became my friend though...DAMNIT!!
7.Wears beautiful shoes(OMG, when I was 13, I used to stare at boys shoes before I spoke to them,if it was a fail to me, that conversation was not starting...I thank God I have grown out of it and now I just won't talk to you often or anything like that,we remain acquaintances)
8. Looks good in shirts and tee-shirts- some people only look good in one or the other not both, I have to have both...*shrugs*
9.Has a nice bum, I hate ugly bums...*shrugs again*
10.Ambitious but not to the point of killing people or causing pain to people because he wants something...I hate such people...I think one should have a balance between money making and humanity...
Ok so this is all I could think of, I can see some people thinking, no God fearing, well I think if you love humanity, you will be God-fearing...I hate when people describe their potential spouses as he/she is a God-fearing,God-loving wo(man), wevs, its the Nigerian in us that makes us think we have to say that, sometimes those people don't even know God(This was a sidebar that was unnecessary in the context of this post,but it popped into my head as I was typing and so I felt the need to just put it out there...I may never blog about the issue so hey ho!!!)
Happy April,its my favourite month of the year!I'm a spring/easter baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment