Tuesday, 9 June 2009

Missing MMNC already


Of to the motherland today and I may not be able to blog as often, I'll try though...I am leaving a list of things to do while I'm away and not blogging about nonsense!

1. Watch Aye o lo mo kan

2. Watch Risikat, its funny as hell!

3. Read Half of a yellow sun and purple hibiscus if you have not already done so-a review of the thing around your neck coming soon!

4. Listen to music from 10 years ago!

5. Buy a new pair of shoes

6. Learn a foreign language

7. Watch X-men if you haven't seen it!

8. Learn to bake

9. Fall in love(Oplala- if you did not go to school in Naij, it means the point is non-existent!)

10. Involve yourself in some volunteer work! especially volunteering with children, it is gratifying!

For want of something to do right now, I have written this blog!!!!I'm going to miss this though. I know I sound like there is no civilisation in Nigeria but the internet in our house is slower than a snail and I don't have the patience for it...

2 comments:

  1. I M-I-L-L-Z YOU [RAZZ LETTERS]
    FROM 'O' OF 'SFO'

    ReplyDelete
  2. o wow sisi blu mo se ri this comment!!!hi!

    ReplyDelete