
SO they other day, I suddenly felt like I was alone in this world...well definitely in my room and inside my head(with hindsight, I realise the I was just PMSing). Anyway so I cried and watched one tree hill and cried some more then read some corruption papers, wrote the corruption blog(that I will by the way finish when I feel inspired to complete it again)...Did all of that and felt the need to talk to someone so I wanted to call my friend...picked up the phone and couldn't think of anyone I really wanted to talk to...probably because I wasn't going to feel less alone and I actually didn't really want to talk. That's when I realised that I like being alone well not all the time but I was cheerier than when I was feeling alone after I watched one tree hill!!!
This isn't actually what I wanted to blog about but I somehow managed to write all this down... I was actually going to write that I really really really miss my friends...like the ones I can sit and smell with...and fart and burp loudly(yes I am disgusting)... and fall asleep while talking to(its a trademark alongside my hot mess hair)...and I can cook for and they always LOVE it even if I know they are eating out of love!!
I miss one especially because she is not here with me as usual and no matter how annoying and judgemental I find her, she is still my friend and she has been through some alone time with me. Its funny because I had cut her off in my mind but then not really because I do care about her and can make space for her even if I don't feel I should.
I miss Bod, I don't really know why but I wish he were here to annoy me and be silly. I miss Sima she makes me laugh with her ditzy american-girl comments and I miss our drive-to-the-local-market, dance in the car while parked badly thereby causing traffic without realising moments.
I miss Sabi wabi because I just miss her and I don't really know why I just know that I wish we could bitch about bitchables, fall asleep while bitching about bitchables, hate on those who we hate on, cook on the lowest budget ever, eat on the lowest budget ever, watch LOST followed by Dessy Housewives and maybe she'll like Skins when I make her an addict!!!, laugh at the most random and unfunny jokes, stalk people on facebook, laugh at pictures/comments/wall posts on facebook, do our nails and shop till we drop(and buy nothing really) and eat hot dogs.
I miss my wizshit mainly because I am tired of nandos and wagamams is only nice in wagamams not outside and H&M and Zara are way confusing on my own...now Bershka too!and Thorntons isn't the same if I don't steal her own chocolates...
Ok so rant over and I feel much better and I'm laughing at the stuff I just wrote...Love you guys a little
***DISCLAIMER: I will never admit in person or over the phone that I just wrote the above and posted it on the Worldwideweb...It is also not a romantic declaration of love for any of you!!!!!!!

mwhahahahahaha how i love theee, oh sweet pea! yes i just compared u to a pee...
ReplyDeleteI love you sweets "you are not alone, i am here with you, thought you far away, i forgot this line, but you are not alone...x
ReplyDeleteLove you guys too!
ReplyDeleteSo u dnt miss me....goat.
ReplyDeletehaha,read closely halima, you will find that I actually do miss you!i'm serious o, read it again!
ReplyDelete