Sunday, 18 October 2009

Words make my heart melt...



Was going through some random stuff and came up with this list of words/sentences(I love words, they mean so many things to me) that should make anyone's heart melt...Some cheesy, some funny and others you can see the truth in them...
***Sometimes words speak louder than actions!



1. You are my perfect match, if my perfect lady is not you then I do not want perfection.

2.Don't really care who the dude is I just don't want to see you hurt.

3.I quit smoking, and this time I'm serious I want to be able to be around 30yrs from now and still be with you.

4.I can no longer do the best thing I love to do with you I'll always be there for you whenever you need me.

5.Met this chick and for some absurd reason I actually like her as in I really listen when she talks like I do with you. That can only mean bad things.

6.In conclusion (since this email is as long as the essay) I miss you..., and as always you still run through my mind as often as the the subway runs through London

7.PS hope you think about me every day because I think about you every second of everyday in every way (what the **** am I saying you make me say stupid shit)...

I love being a girl because you always hear things like this and I love boys for saying these things even if sometimes they don't mean it or even realise the gravity!

PS: I was reminded by my pweetybambi, you should check out her youtube channel that its pink month i.e. breast cancer awareness month so pls pls pls, check yourself...CANCER IS REAL!and for the men, sorry this is a girly girl blog!!

Peace, love, words and beat cancer!

5 comments:

  1. awwwww! sigh...words are sooo, erm, cute? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmmmm hmmm i like the words sha but um ya!!! hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...NTTFG, i am guessing this is you because of your sentence structure, why are you anonymous??

    ReplyDelete