No tengo armas para enfrentarte
Pongo mis manos, manos al aire
Sólo me importa amarte
En cuerpo y alma como era ayer
I have no weapons
I surrender
I put my hands in the air
I only want to love you with all I have
like yesterday. (Nelly Furtado-2009)
****I think these words are so true especially when a relationship any relationship is difficult...If talking and fighting are not making headway, surrender and stop fighting. Fights don't always help the situation, they only make it worse. People don't always listen, when they listen, they don't hear and if they don't hear its safe to assume that they cannot and will not understand so talking too can be a waste of time.
I have been out of touch for a while now and on my blog- back,I noticed that my friend juicegal was hurting(ps: i'm sorry I was not there)so this blog is for her, though a little late!I love you! My 'words of the wise' is that you Manos Al Aire when all fails and let actions take their own course...You can only love with all you have nothing more...
Peace, love and Welcome blog!(i'm un-original)

Thanks boo..i love you too.Good 2 have u back..i missed coming on here..xxx
ReplyDeleteyaaaay you are back!! whoop whoop!!!
ReplyDelete