Tuesday, 5 May 2009

I am new to the whole blogging experience!


I have been inspired by three things to blog like the rest of the world...maybe four(actually I always start with a defined number and end randomly at undefined numbers)

1. Sabirah- my twin and better half; she has a blog and I thought it was a waste of time but...

2.Christiana- she is like my mentor in the year above me(except she does not know that!) and I find her blog amusing plus it reflects alot of my thinking funnily enough!

3. This is the most important actually: I CANNOT BE BOTHERED TO REVISE FOR EXAMS. I am under the delusion that if I blog about exam topics, I would have revised, except that's not actually true but we'll see how that goes!

4. I like to be part of a community, school,facebook, and so now blogspot.com. I am a loser like that and I make no apologies for my conformist nature!


Ok so I did have four inspirations!


Well I am now bored of writing, so I am going to do something else. Hopefully, my blog will be as entertaining as I want it to be!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i am so happy yayaya....i think im goin to open my blog again!!!!! woohoo welcome

    ReplyDelete