Monday, 18 May 2009

To whom it may concern...


Today I am feeling happy and proud! I spoke to bay bay part 1 this weekend for about 3 hours...I hate when we don't talk often, it ends up in a massive phone bill!!!!!! Anyway so we caught up on gist and when we finished I realised that I am happy and proud...2 of my sisters are moving forward in life with the people they love...My babalon gels...One graduated and the other is speaking semi-fluent italian which she will practice this summer...They are my motivation to excel...

This post is actually for Oga not you guys, I just realised the top half when I settled down to write! I am soooooooo proud of you...I am proud of the way you have handled situations, I am proud of the way you look after my sister, I am just proud...

I was going to write loads more but I have been distracted by news in the Balkans!! I should go back to work now!

PS: I am majorly jealous that you're coupling without me...I am not going to call or speak to you guys for 5 days...like thanksgiving last year when I decided I wouldn't speak to you the whole weekend because I was not there and I was burnt..more burnt that eran ileya(hahahahaha eran ileya!!)
PPS: for the non-yoruba speakers i.e. Oga low and hmm I have to find a name for F o, wth...eran ileya means sallah meat!!
PPPS: I have realised I am a major show-off and since I cannot tell anyone I speak to nowadays about my babalon gels cos apparently I sound like a broken record, I have decided to blog about you guys instead that way I can show off my fabulous peeps to millions of people...well I am hoping loads of people read this sha...Warevs guys, I am a LOSER!
PPPPS: Ok last one, I also realised while writing that I love Alberta, I am glad we became better friends and I cannot wait till we are re-united in our mutual confusion about life!!

I love you guys!! Peace to the Delta region!!

6 comments:

  1. sniff you know what really touched me the other day? when oga called you baybay part2 i was so happy but i didn't want to make a big thing out of it so i shut up!
    i love u so much sometimes it hurts...plenty plenty homo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love the picture by the way

    ReplyDelete
  3. BayBay pt2 thank u so much for confiding in me and trusting my judgment. I don't think I have ever encountered such responsibility like that in my life. It was a challenge and I thank God for making me pull through coz I was scared of calling the wrong shots. I still hope I am making the right decision. It was really cool catching up with u to a certain point even thought we have more to chat about:)

    I can't wait for Bay Bay pt1 and Diva to arrive. The good news is Friday and Monday is a holiday so I will have time for all of them and we can use Bisi's product(if u get what I mean:)

    I love u all so much and I appreciate having u guys as my wives, best friends and sisters.

    FYI I am counting down to the wedding day. I already picked a date:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwwwww, I want 2 cry..I love u guys (I really do). I am going to buy a pack of gummy bears for each of you and eat each one and be haPPY cuz gummy bears make me really happy nd u guys make me really happy and I love u guys.

    Ps-I am excited to spend time with u guys in houston and funlola u ll be there in spirit cuz u are my heart.

    Yink-b

    ReplyDelete
  5. A diva is female version of a hussler of a of a hussler! guys I don't want to cry!!!gummy bears...hmm??i'm confused!!!!i love you though!
    Bay bay pt 1...i love you very homo and i love your boobies more!!!!!*bosom hug*
    Oga low, you read this that makes me majorly happy, I didn't know you'd be able to read and comment...
    I am still in the process of formulating a name for F...so far its been Day-F because I think he looks likes Jay-Z so get it Day-Jay: Z-F...not really sha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omygosh omygosh omygosh1!! hahaha! I am random1! ok,
    Gummy bears is too cute...

    ReplyDelete