
Ok I need to stop writing every ten seconds...I am very like this though...I love doing something all the time and then I get bored...hopefully that won't happen...Also...I'm unsure about the one eye but I think this image adequately explains...
***This is dedicated to my better half,best friend(i realise i hate this title), my sister(the one i never had), my twin(the one i'm convinced died when we were born)
I have gone through many 'best friends' and thank God I finally found the 'one'...She understands my simplicity yet acknowledges my complexity in a way even I don't comprehend... She understands those moods I have where I cry for no reason I can explain and leaves me to get better, no over questioning of whats wrong? are you ok?is it a headache?is it him?did she annoy you?none of that...just a 'recieve a bosom hug' and I laugh or I burst into tears and laugh right after...
Our friendship is easy...we disagree, we fight and then we make up...We're there no matter the number of failures we go through...she picks me up when I fall and I'm there when she is down....we have no money issues...I owe her a fortune at the moment but she understands that when I have its ofr both of us and when she has I buy food and hot dogs...and body wash...In times of heartbreak, we hate the boy together when we talk and we never hesitate to let each other's boys know of our existence...you marry one, you marry the other...I am the third wheel in her relationship right now and she accepts that...so does Oga...he has no choice, he has grown to understand these 'two peas in a pod'!
Ok so I have described our friendship! I saw your post, it made me cry, I need to cry!I know you're worried, i'm not usually on a path to self-destruction...I will be happy though eventually I pray...I light candles everyday!so I know that the right answer will come...before that though all I need rather than help is for you to keep listening to me rant and rave about the same thing...to point out when I have been immature...to allow me as usual be a loser and live my 'exciting' love life through you and Oga...the stories make me happy...I am a show off..I have told everyone and anyone that will listen to me about my friends that are in love!!!!!!I hope you come home with me...you'll give me the strength I need!!
I love you no PS!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment