

As I am writing this, I am listening to Beyonce's Broken Hearted Girl. I am usually a beyonce hater, I may be jealous of her success or it maybe that I really don't find her as exciting as everyone else(i stick to the latter choice) but the I am...Sasha Fierce album is praise worthy! In the method of T-boy in 'don't jealous me'...this is not what this blog is about!!!! It's about the words of the song.
I like to assume that every girl who has come across a boy in their teenage years will agree that this song speaks alot of truth about a relationship with a boy who does not reciprocate.
My twin and I have recently gone through this phase together and this song woke me up on the situation. I knew what drew me away from falling in like or love- well putting more emotions into a relationship that would end in disaster! but I could not really explain what my fears were until I heard Broken hearted girl... I am comforted by the words...
- He is everything I think he is but yet he seems to shock me constantly so does that mean that he is not everything I think he is or am I blinded by my emotions towards him?
- Obviously I don't want my heart broken but if it is, I will be thankful that He did that to me because he has allowed me learn to love and for that reason, I will be there irrespective of the heartbreak...because guess what, if he loves me the same way, he would not want to be the broken-hearted boy either and so we will be each other's companion even in heartbreak.(All this made sense in my head, don't know about the sense it makes on paper...well computer) Plus in the last verse of the song, we are living in a world where its about me and him!
I am slowly realising that I am going down the path of depression if I do not accept that putting some emotion in the relationship that may or may not end in a broken-heart would be good for my progression in the emotional relationship world!
BABIES:
I am at that stage of butterflies and roses and the beautiful blossoming of spring. As a result, I have been thinking about child birth and names. I want twins...two boys...a girl(adopted) and a girl(by natural birth)...end of rearing!!! My initials are KOA and so I want my girls to be KOA as well...and the Boys will be MOA. I would right the names out but I am a 'charlotte' from sex and the city and so I don't want anyone stealing my names!!!!YES I AM A LOSER!!!!!but a proud one!
END OF RANT!
PS: I want a cool slogan like ama's peace, love and basketball! maybe,possibly something like that!

haha you already know they will steal your baby names!!! haha charlotte...but we all really know you are miranda!!!!
ReplyDeletesigning out
samantha xoxo