
Ok, I am blogging again instead of reading Arendt's thoughts on Revolution! I must say it is quite interesting that she does not think that revolution=overthrow of government and ushering in a new one...this definition of revolution is what she refers to as liberation- an uplift from opression. A revolution occurs only when freedom(a political not social goal) occurs...Revision for hepi nearly done!!!!!
Back to the reason for this blog...My friend tagged me in this note about what A REAL MAN should be. Unfortunately I beg to differ because this is again feminism brainwashing us to think that we should always expect great things(and to be honest are these things that great)...in other words breeding seeds of delusions of grandeur...
1. A REAL man doesnt Kiss and Tell
In that case,a real woman does not kiss and tell either, how many times has a girl kissed a boy and kept completely quiet about it. Ok so she does not describe in alot of detail what his tongue looks like but we all get the idea from the giggles or frowns! Also people like Samantha from sex and the city exist in the world so therefore we do know what his tongue looks like. I will agree that boys who kiss and tell in a certain way(I have heard of a boy who brags openly to strangers about his sexcapades when no one really cares!) is not a man at all...I rephrase has low self esteem as a human because he is only saying those things to make himself fit into a stereotype of what he thinks a man is...great achievement you shag a new girl every night...Mark Zuckerberg(or whatever his name is) created facebook, I suggest you follow in such footsteps! However does this his inability to keep quiet make him a 'fake' or 'artificial' man...he is a man as he has the biological definition of a man... In short, if we are going to use this real-fake nonsense, Samantha and the likes of her are not 'real' women!
2. A REAL man notices your hair and nails
Please what the hell is this? If this point came last, I would not be so angry but second...common guys really! Any man who notices my hair personally would probably never speak to me because its never done...As for my nails, I had a manicure for the first time in 2 years,4 days to my 20th. I know we should be well-groomed and look nice but really its not that serious...If I were a boy, I would slap(ok maybe not..actually discussion for later) a girl who threw a tantrum with me because I did not notice her hair and nails....Jeez!
3. A REAL man calls you beautiful ,not hot ,sexy or fine as fuck
No offence, some girls are not beautiful,no need to lie(I am one of those you certainly cannot call beautiful!)...Some girls are hot, they are sexy and fine as fuck...that's what they are..please embrace your being...you're not beautiful...get over it! He finds you attractive as (un) beautiful as you are and he tells you! Ok so maybe fine as fuck is a bit you know...vulgar but hot as sex is too but I would describe a boy as such so does that make me an 'artificial' woman.
4. A REAL man calls you on a daily basis no matter how busy or tired he is
Ok...I don't really know whether I want to disagree completely or not. If he is tired and falls asleep,you can't blame nature for taking its course! If he has been busy all day and he doesn't call,call him to find out if he's ok, text, bbm...that's what technology is for...Don't sit and stew over him not calling...wth?
5. A REAL man looks past what he has heard about you or what his friends think about you
True statement, it should have been first. However can I just point out that a lot of girls have chosen not to be with a man because thier friends think he is bad so in a way that point goes for both men and women!
6. A REAL man wants to spend as much time with you and never gets sick of you
If a girl is allowed to get sick of being with someone, so is a man. RANT OVER!
7. A REAL man kisses you on your forehead just because....
Affectionate awww...but so if he isn't affectionate he is 'artificial' wth? I am not affectionate, I have been told many times that I need to be more romantic...so what the hell does that make me??
8. A REAL man doesnt tell you wat he thinks you want to hear, he tells you whats REAL
What is real?if you knew what was real, why were you asking...maybe because although you know the 'real' you want to live just for a few seconds the 'unreal' because it makes life that tiny bit easy! So although I agree that a man or woman should be able to tell you the 'truth', he should also know when to comfort you and tell you that 'izaulriigght'!
9. A REAL man knows how to put ur ass to sleep
After all the a man should be polite and affectionate, saying put your ass to sleep is ok abi? Also what does that mean put your ass to sleep...meaning what the hell exactly because I really don't get..I am confused
10. A REAL man doesnt ask questions when you say you need somethin....HIM, SEX OR MONEY
Only an ignorant man does not ask questions...Analyse this with me people...
Woman: Honey, I would like to buy a new car?
Man: What's wrong with the one you have
Woman: Tantrum Tantrum..you're not a real man, you are asking me questions?
Me: WTH is wrong with you woman??
Woman: I would like to buy a new car?
Man: Ok sweety, I am a real man, anything for you
Me: Man, you are an idiot!
11. A REAL man lets Ho's know, that he has you
Hmm...ho's...a real man should not be with hos and quite frankly if he is, it is an insult to your being that he says to them...mehn angel, my wife Funto is the shiz nit but i am gragged at this second so you will do...honestly,your name should not come up btw a ho and a man because familiarity breeds contempt...whether he told her or not, at the moment he was with her, he chose her over you and she will always be able to rub it in your face!
12. A REAL man doesnt play games
All I know is women are the chief game players! Fronting when you are attracted, pretending you're busy...let's not lie, we invented the game and we cannot handle it anymore so we are calling for a revolution...OP finish what you started!
13. A REAL man doesnt leave his girl to go hang out with his homeboys, when he hasnt seen her in a week, and then call her at 1 in the morning because he needs some love
A real girl should not do the same abeg wth is this point sef? Did you pick at 1am...you too you gorked...if you did not want the love, you should not have picked...you wanted the love and you wanted to call him an asswipe for deserting you...he is a real man, he begged and you gave that love so 'let it go'!
14. A REAL man doesnt think about sex with other bitches when he is makin love to YOU
Hmm again vulgar language nawa o! I don't really know what the point of this point is sha.
15. A REAL knows how many women he has been with
HAhahahahahahahahahhaha LGKM(laf go kill me)... Does Samantha know how many men she has been with. Does charlotte? Even the woman from the bible that kept leaving her husband would not have been able to count how many men she had been with...What an advice...men starting from the first time you encounter a woman, please please please make notes and date them for future reference for the stupid stupid girl that will ask you to name all your girlfriends/flings! PS: same advice to girls please!
My MAIN point...these are the most stupid set of criteria to judge the realness or artificial(ity) of a man...I implore everyone to watch 'he's just not that into you' and find out what real men should be in Ben Affleck and Jennifer Aniston's relationship!
PEACE BE UNTO YOU..I REST MY CASE

U said it all babes............i saw that note on facebook and in my mind i'm like wth??
ReplyDeleteIf this is the criteria by which realness is determined then i beg to differ.
Personally i think there are so many relationship bibles these days, do's and don'ts that pple just follow blindly without even botherin to find out if it makes sense or not.
"A real man does not ask questions" yeah rite, all i can say is that pple shld do what works best for them and stop livin their lives accordin to stupid rules like this.